Yuvraj Singh making Delhi Daredevils pay at the death for that dropped chance

Delhi Daredevils are chasing 186, and it will be Sanju Samson to open alongside the stand-in captain Karun Nair. One in-form batsman, particularly in the Powerplay, and one thoroughly out-of-form batsman. Nair, incidentally, is playing his 50th IPL match. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, as expected, has the new ball.
"Important knock for the team," Yuvraj says. "This was two-paced. Williamson was batting well, so I thought I'll take my time. Our guys have been batting well, but you can score only with time in the middle. I said to Williamson that if we look to get 165-170, we could get 180, but if we tried for 180, we could end up short. Delhi have the best bowling attack in the IPL. You have to be smart, you can't smash every ball. I just waited for the loose ball."

No comments:

Post a Comment